When certain fruits and veggies are in season, that’s the perfect and optimal time to eat and cook with them! I’ll touch on the reasons why in a later post but for now, enjoy this delicious homemade peach granola recipe. It’s super easy to make with half the calories and sugar of the boxed granola making it a better, healthier choice.
2 Cups of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
¾ cup of silvered almonds
½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
¼ cup of melted Coconut Oil
¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
½ cup of 100% Pure Maple Syrup
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
1-2 Peaches cut and diced
- Preheat oven 250-275 degrees
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with coconut oil
- Toss dry ingredients together in a separate bowl
- Toss wet ingredients together in a separate bowl
- Pour over oats and coat; making sure all pieces are coated
- Spread oat mixture onto baking sheet and bake for 30-45 minutes. Depending on how soft or crunchy you want your Granola. Stir occasionally
- Allow to cool, then serve & enjoy!
Enjoy by itself, make a healthy parfait and more!
Have fun & play with different seasonal fruits, nuts etc. of your choice with this recipe!